http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: 10, no make that 11, things I like

Saturday, August 13, 2005

10, no make that 11, things I like

I'm now going to indulge in a moment of positivity 1. Fake Jewish fables 2. The Feminist Conspiracy in action 3. Stupid Nazi kids going down for DUMB ASS SHIT 4. Midnight getting lolly cake, oh yes, lolly cake :o) 5. Elections - yes I know I'm sick, but they are fun. 6. Asher - cause he said that if I didn't put him here, he'd stop being my friend 7. Gigs at the Cake Shop 8. The West Coast 9. Hot Lemon and Honey drinks 10. All Blacks dealing with homophobia (That doesn't mean I like rugby, for the record) 11. Celebrating great protests

3 Comments:

At 8/13/2005 09:33:00 PM, Blogger Asher said...

I never said that!
It's true...but I never said it.

 
At 8/14/2005 02:48:00 AM, Blogger Asher said...

Face it - you're just not cool enough!

Cheers! To me!

(Ah, the benefits of online discussions with someone you're sitting next to. Much easier to toast to something!)

 
At 8/14/2005 02:51:00 AM, Blogger Asher said...

I ain't no hippie! Been there, done that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home