http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Dr Phil reprazent!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dr Phil reprazent!

A friend sent me this. I found it to be rather amusing given my intense dislike for the man :oD I am passing this on to you because it definitely works for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see what things I had started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Port, a bottle of Crown Royal, some bottles of single malt scotch, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some crackers and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how f*cking good I feel. I can highly recommend this to those of you who are in need of inner peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home