http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Site maintenance

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Site maintenance

Damn I'm on a roll! Blogroll that is. I reorganised that lovely list down the side. I came to the conclusion that an abitrary list organisation was getting difficult to maintain and certain friends of mine kept fighting over their placing on my list. So it's now alphabetical. And I got rid of the Us Them thing cause that's a bit difficult to do as well. If you're not there and want to be send me an email and I'll check you out.

4 Comments:

At 11/06/2005 07:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here because it's one of my fave NZ blogs, and I saw that you had a link to Kakariki's Films blog, and I was like, I know that person! So I visited it, and I realised it wasn't Kakariki's main blog, so I thought, I'll go visit that, cos it's also one of my fave NZ blogs.

And I did, and then I thought, "Oh, right."

 
At 11/06/2005 03:42:00 PM, Blogger Kakariki said...

Thanks kids, and glad you found it Cam!

 
At 11/06/2005 11:06:00 PM, Blogger Asher said...

Bah, I'm too far down the list now ;)

 
At 11/07/2005 11:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, Asher, you should have called your blog:

An armadillo walks into a bar.

Then you'd be right up the top.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home