http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: $33.076923076923

Monday, December 05, 2005

$33.076923076923

Cool title huh? That's my average hourly wage since I got here. It's quite odd earning $40 an hour one moment and then $10 an hour the next. But it's better than nothing. I just hope the number of hours that contribute towards that figure increase themselves somewhat. I've found some pretty cool jobs to apply for and have applied for a number of jobs so far. I've got one in particular that I really want to get, so any of you out there that believe in positive thinking, send some karmic vibes out to the universe for me please! But in the meantime of looking for jobs, I've found plenty of things to do to keep me occupied. I was helping the Black GST crew with their Black Comedy gig yesterday, and it was an absolute riot! Met heaps of cool people and it was positively delightful to spend an afternoon in the sun, drinking beer and laughing about the utter bullshit that is colonisation! And I'm off to Tassie next weekend for some film work. I am really excited about going cause I'm dying to check out the Tasmanian forests. I'm also going to catch up with some people I haven't seen in ages. So yay me! Progress is fun. I have a TFN on its way, set up an aussie bank account, nearly found somewhere to live and jobs are starting to trickle. And someday soon I'm going to have a day off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home