http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Glad I don't have to sleep with any of them..

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Glad I don't have to sleep with any of them..

For those that care, parliament is currently debating the Relationships (Statutory References) Bill for the second time. The debate is making me want to go down to parliament and vomit all over their faces! The debate is ludicrous. Frankly, I have also followed the advice of my mother; if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, don't say anything. Maybe they should meet my mum. I don't want to hear crap about 'those orrid gay people'. I want to know what the select committee did to the bloody bill! Is that not too much to ask? Bastards. UPDATE: The bill just passed second reading and will go to Committee Stages tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2005 07:59:00 PM, Blogger David Farrar said...

Do you know what the vote split was?

 
At 3/08/2005 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Kakariki said...

Not precisely, 70 something to 40 something, will confirm in the morning...

 
At 3/09/2005 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Kakariki said...

The Relationships (Statutory References) Bill passed its second reading 74-45 on a conscience vote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home