http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Ribbit

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ribbit

The Green's new blog frogblog has gone live today. Frog's release below:

Hopping around the corridors of power Well, I have to say that the Green Parliamentary Office is much more fun when all the MPs aren't here. I've finally worked out how to type with my pads, so now I can hop into my self-appointed role as the Greens' Everything Matters Spokesperson. So, I'll at last be able to let the world know what's really happening around here. You see, I've been keeping a diary of my musings for the last month. But, scared that the MPs wouldn't let me divulge them, I've had to keep it all very hush-hush. But now that I know how to get the word out, I can't be silenced anymore. I'll be able to eat as many flies, and flies on walls, as I like. The great thing about being a frog is that I can hop from subject to subject, unconstrained by official portfolios. I want to croak endlessly about anything and everything, and that's exactly what I intend to do! My musings'll be available at blog.greens.org.nz until I run out of flies.
Looks good, can't wait to see the discussions on there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home