http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: What a weekend - and it hasn't even happened yet!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

What a weekend - and it hasn't even happened yet!

There's SO MUCH ON! I won't try and cover it all but two things I'm most excited about are: 1. Straight Jacket Fits reunion gigs at Bodega Friday and Saturday. Not sure if there's any tickets left, but I got mine! 2. It is of course May Day weekend! I must take a moment to say big ups to all the people involved with organising stuff around the motu. Wellington stuff here rest of the country at Indymedia. I'm definitely going to the PGA Hui, and probably some of the workshops, and the Cake Shop party (yay Cake Shop rules), and the March, oh fuck it, may as well go to everything! Got to get over this flu first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home