http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: New book

Sunday, April 17, 2005

New book

Last night I started reading Cunt: A Declaration of Independence. One word, wow! I have read about a sixth of it (reasonably thick book) and I am astounded as to how cool it is. I came into it with an advantage of already having a deep political understanding of the word but it is blowing my mind with its beauty. I have laughed outloud, shed some tears and I'm constantly nodding my head in agreement as I read it. I have never read anything that so beautifully and accurately describes the relationship between a woman and her cunt. I recommend this book for every woman. I also recommend this book for men. Especially those concerned with the emancipation of women, it will provide you with some useful insights into the strength and power of women, without being scary or intimidating. Yay for cunts; beautiful things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home