http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Thank god that year's over..

Friday, January 06, 2006

Thank god that year's over..

Yay it's no longer 2005! Christ, what a year that was... So I spent NYE in the most wonderful place ever. Imagine sand dunes as far as the eye can see, not a single bit of civilisation anywhere and a soundsystem right in the middle; a killer crew of DJs and a small gathering of beautiful people dancing all night long. Aah :) So now I'm back and throwing myself back into life and all my various wee projects and indulging in a bit of surfing to find some new things to start thinking about. Like this one! Loving it so far, got some really interesting content and I think I'll be reading this sote for a while. I've added another new blog to the roll, ladies and gentlemen may I introduce Rahz And finally, killing time with some inane web games. Hattip to MGK for the Sloganizer! My favourites so far: Who wouldn't fight for Kakariki? Nonstop Kakariki. Kakariki. Making people sucessful in a changing world. Ha ha, small things eh? Hope you all had a lovely break (oh except for Dr Cam, his break wasn't too nice eh?) and have a totally stonking 2006. xox

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hardeharhar... Glad you can have a laugh at the expense of my poor little leg.

 
At 1/11/2006 02:58:00 PM, Blogger Kakariki said...

I wouldn't dream of laughing at your unfortunate accident. Well, only a wee chuckle ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home