http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: AAARGGHHHH I REALLY WANT TO POST THIS OK BLOGGER?

Friday, April 08, 2005

AAARGGHHHH I REALLY WANT TO POST THIS OK BLOGGER?

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be? Up Your Ass by Valerie Solanas, you can't buy it now so I can't imagine it would be terribly easy to track down if they were burning books left, right and centre. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Nah, actually, can't say I have... The last book you bought is? This morning's answer was Crime and Punishment and Hard Times (two for $10!) but I just bought Y the Last Man #2 (graphic novel) - very happy excited me. The last book you finished is? Living My Life Vol 1 - Emma Goldman The Wasp Factory - Iain Banks (finished both on same day - not in the same minute) What are you currently reading? Disclaimer: I read lots at the same time Living My Life Vol 2 - Emma Goldman History of Anarchism - Peter Marshall DiY Culture: Party & Protest in Nineties Britain - Edited by George McKay There is one other but I can't remember what... Five Books you would take to a deserted Island? The Bible - cause I haven't managed to get round to reading it yet SAS Survival Handbook: How to Survive in the Wild, in Any Climate, on Land or at Sea - the SAS may as well be good for something... Wild Politics by Susan Hawthorne - cause it's my favourite bit of post-colonial, eco-feminist text ever and will keep me sane Possessing the Secret of Joy by Alice Walker - For assistance when I set up my wild woman sect, which is inevitable... Up Your Ass by Valerie Solanas - cause it's the funniest thing ever! Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why? Damien - cause he likes telling us about his life - but hasn't talked about reading in a while Joe Hendren - to help his web stats. ESP - to try and gte this damn thing out of the country - here Canada, your turn. or maybe the USA, which is actually where he lives, oops, my bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home