http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: High Times back to being High

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

High Times back to being High

Alternet is reporting High Times return to being a cannabis focussed magazine. Good thing I reckon. They had this whole rebrand attempt to try and focus on general civil liberties/rights rather than just cannabis prohibition related issues. I think this is sensible. I'm not the most regular reader of High Times but when I have read it I have enjoyed the excellent quality of the articles. It fills a niche and trying to go beyond that only served to let down their supporters. I only saw one copy of the rebranded issue and to me it looked like High Times pretending not to be High Times. Bit pointless really. I was amused to read that the DEA has three subscriptions to High Times. Put money on the fact that it isn't just for research...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home