http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Why? Why? Why?

Monday, April 04, 2005

Why? Why? Why?

Actually, don't answer that question, I'll figure it for myself. Now I'm not the kind of person who is easily disturbed but is Wiki After Dark really neccessary? I now open bets for how long it takes for this site to get taken over by hormone-plagued teenagers. UPDATE Thanks to some feedback (which made me chuckle), I should have put an adult content warning on this post. So IF YOU ARE AT WORK AND THEY DON'T LIKE YOU LOOKING AT DODGY ADULT STUFF DON'T CLICK THE LINK. WAIT UNTIL YOU GET HOME... UPDATE II Having now had a decent read of this wiki, it is rather good. My flatmate and I (of various differing degrees of the sexuality spectrum) both recommend the section on how to please your special lady friend in that special warm spot. In fact, I would go so far as to say, it should be part of the national curriculum, but I doubt UF would like that much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home