http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Finally a religion that inspires me!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Finally a religion that inspires me!

A friend sent me this via email today.

I hope you may enjoy this marvellous spoof of the "Intelligent Design" movement in the USA, which is serving up this re-hashed version of Creationism and trying to force it into the school curriculum. Its new rival "Pastafarianism" is now sweeping the globe via the Internet. It seem to me a wonderful way to deal with Christian fundamentalist intolerance - laugh it away. I read today that 55% of American believe that God created mankind from scratch. God help us!
You can read all about it on Wikipedia I for one love the idea of Pastafari, particularly the idea that global warming is caused by the decline in pirates. Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home