http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Bloggreen: Update

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update

I'm in the middle of nowhere, neah neh neh neh neh!!!! But one of the downsides is that you miss out on some SERIOUSLY COOL protest action outside Te Papa. For those of you who missed it, the weapons conference was on at "Our Place" aka Te Papa and the Clown Army was out in force (Check Indy for details and photos). I am gutted I wasn't there, but so proud of the Welly crew! Well, I'm not allowed online for long so I better skidadle but in the meantime, check out my gorgeous new cousin!!! Her name is Georgia and she is 3 months old, bless her.

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 08:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an ugly baby, do you look anything like it? I guess so

 
At 10/24/2005 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Kakariki said...

ha ha ha

Gotta love the clever intellect of some people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home